Know Your Industry Market
Reduce risk and maximize opportunities: that’s the goal of market research. Whether you are launching a new product, new company, refreshing your brand or investigating your product’s performance, market research provides the necessary knowledge to improve company offerings to the market.
Purposeful Market Research Produces Customer Centric Decision Making
- Qualitative Research and Quantitative Research
- Focus Groups
- Verifying market need(s)
- Identifying competitors
- Brand audits and analysis
- Content review and analysis
- Social media audits
- Website, SEO, PPC and paid advertising audits
What is the Market Research Process?
TRINDGROUP dives into your target audiences, channels, competitors and industry data. We understand your industry and through research, work to uncover the necessary information used to develop strategy and drive decision making.
What are audits and how can they help?
Audits help us understand what information is in the market and what information is missing. This can be gleaned from websites, social media, marketing brochures and overall messaging. TRINDGROUP will examine available accounts, collateral and other written data to form a viewpoint to assist in strategy development.
What’s the difference between qualitative and quantitative research?
Qualitative research is all about recognizing and understanding motivations, attitudes and thoughts about products, services and overall solutions. The most common forms of qualitative research include:
- Focus groups
- Observational research and auditsAll of these can be conducted in person or online.
Quantitative research is about the numbers. We quantify data collected from customers (through surveys), previous research and metrics of your company channels and other channels within your industry. We use this research to understand where your products, services and brand stands within your market segments.
Market Research Drives Marketing Strategy
- Market research keeps you customer focused
- Market research helps you prioritize your marketing strategy
- Market research helps take the guessing out of spends and increase ROI
- Market research reduces risk