Engage Customers and Showcase Your Products
Even if you’re not using video marketing, your competitors most likely are. In fact, a 2020 survey indicated 85 percent of businesses use some form of video as a marketing tool, up from 61 percent in 2016. AND 45 percent of B2B organizations are investigating how video can help drive their marketing efforts. Video is an easy way to get in front of your audience and entice them to learn more about your products or services.
What are the most common forms of video marketing?
- Brand Video (Introduce Your Company and What You Do)
- Product Video
- Testimonial Video
- Explainer Video (How to Use Product or How a Product Works)
- Video + Motion Graphic Combo (click here to learn more about Motion Graphics)
TRINDGROUP Video Marketing
From generating video content ideas and strategy to shooting on site and editing, we offer a variety of video marketing services. Videos don’t have to been lengthy to be effective, but they must have forethought and include actionable items to produce results. We help our clients use video in the following ways:
- Develop video strategy for internal marketing and sales teams
- Brainstorm video content ideas for target audiences
- Assist with selecting talent, props and other items for video shoots
- On-site video production and directing
- Video editing
- Script development for voiceover
- Postproduction strategy implementation
You’ve shot the footage, but you need someone to edit and make it represent your brand. Whether it’s a product in mid-production, coming off the plant floor, an interview with your CEO and customers, or on-site footage of a specific application, many of our clients can shoot their own footage. This is a great first step, but what next?
We work with clients to take footage shot in-house and create final videos that not only tell a story, but also work within your marketing strategy for channel placement and context that drives engagement and sales.
Use Video Marketing to Engage Your Audience and Close Deals.
- Show your audience product and service solutions in action.
- Video engages users, but what’s the next step? Video needs a marketing strategy to support it to get the results you are looking for.
- We can help edit footage shot by you, to better represent your brand.