Social Media for B2BBuild Your Brand’s Online Community
Strategy, Channels and Content Vary in Social Media for B2B
Social media for B2B brands are very different from personal profiles, both in purpose and functionality. And engaging in social media as a brand is no longer a trend, but is an important part in building relationships with your audience.
Determine Your Social Media for B2B Purpose and Strategy
You might have some (completely normal!) questions as you determine whether to use social media for your business:
- What social media platforms should I use?
- What content should I post on my social media page?
- When and how often should I post on social media?
- How do I get new followers on social media?
- How do I know if my social media plan is working?
TRINDGROUP can help you answer each of these questions and execute a stellar social media strategy that connects you with loyal brand followers and potential new customers alike. Our team is experienced in developing both organic and paid social media strategies for LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, and we stay up-to-date on the latest social media trends (looking at you, TikTok) when opportunities arise for our clients.
In addition to developing solid strategies and branded content, TRINDGROUP creates graphics, videos and other visual elements to post on social media outlets. Our team can manage your accounts when you can’t – including nights and weekends – to make sure your audience is cared for. Plus, our team understand the importance of tying everything back to your overall marketing goals. We offer analysis and reporting on business pages to make sure efforts are reaching the right audience and resulting in measurable ROI.
LinkedIn is an excellent place to make a splash on social media, especially for B2B brands. This outlet is designed to build professional connections and offers a platform for business leaders to exchange ideas. TRINDGROUP manages LinkedIn for multiple clients in a variety of ways, including personal profile management, business page management and content development, writing articles and advertising.
Social Media for B2B 101
It’s OK to feel overwhelmed by social media opportunities. That’s why we’re here to help! Keep in mind the following:
- Spend time where your audience spends time. You might not need to be posting on every single outlet to reach your target followers.
- Quality over quantity. Sometimes it’s not about how frequently you post or how many followers you have. It’s more about the value of the content posted and the interaction you have with your followers.
- Maintain brand voice. Be yourself, but make sure it aligns with your overall brand messaging and goals.